Cram Day 2-Day Course
June 7th, 8 hours of HPC credit
June 9th, 8 hours of WDO credit
How to register:
If you already have a login please login to the website and then you should be able to register with the yellow register now button that appears above.
If you do not have a login follow these instructions:
1) Click "Join" at the top right-hand corner of this page or by clicking here.
2) Complete the profile by following the instructions on the Create Account page.
3) Verify that you are not a robot.
4) Verify your email address. If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your junk folder.
5) login using your new username which is your email address and the password that you set up during the creation process.
6) Come back to this page and click the register now button in yellow above.
If you get stuck or need help call us at 770-417-1881.
This is our new and updated 2-day CRAM program. This course will help you study for the state PCO exam. Instructor Jim Chase will be offering 2 full days of CEU's. One full day of HPC credit from 8 am -5 pm and one full day of WDO credit from 8 am - 5 pm. This will also include Rules and Regulations. You have the option to attend both days or a specific day. June 7th, 8 hours HPC credit. June 9th, 8 hours WDO credit.
Registration ends June 2nd at 10 a.m.
Total event refunds will be made if cancellation is received in writing via email 40 days prior to the event.
Cancellations received 39 days to 25 days prior to the event will receive a refund minus a 25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 24 days or sooner to the event will not receive a refund unless they have a doctor's excuse. The doctor's excuse will give them a 25% refund.
No refund will be given for no shows.