2023 Train the Trainer in Griffin- November
Wyatt West will be the facilitator
Location: UGA Griffin Campus
University of Georgia Griffin Campus1109 Experiment Street
Griffin, GA 30223
This program is for any GPCA Members or Non-Members who are interested in becoming a GA Approved Speaker OR you just want to improve your facilitation skills!
What you will learn in this 2-day Program:
- Your natural strengths as a Trainer
- Adult Learning Principles
- Training Design Principles
- Platform Skills such as body language, voice & word selection
- How to organize your training
- How to write objectives
- Managing time tips and techniques
- Managing Media (PPT & Video)
- How to engage learners and manage group dynamics
- You will be given opportunities to practice and self-evaluate
Registration ends November 3rd at 10 AM
Total event refunds will be made if cancellation is received in writing via email 40 days prior to the event.
Cancellations received 39 days to 25 days prior to the event will receive a refund minus a 25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 24 days or sooner before the event will not receive a refund unless they have a doctor's excuse. The doctor's excuse will give them a 25% refund.
No refund will be given for no-shows.