Termite Service Professional - Murfreesboro, TN
***Apply in minutes from your mobile phone!***
- You will build strong relationships with internal and external customers to create "Customers for Life”
- You will be responsible for the day to day operations of a Universal Service Route, using excellent time management skills:
- You will perform residential pest control and mosquito services, as well as monitor termite bait systems and perform termite inspections
- You will problem solve customer accounts for current and future needs
- You will focus on consistent customer communication You will partner with internal groups such as customer service, sales, fellow service professionals, and management to ensure extraordinary customer service
- You will apply appropriate products to label standards
- You will keep a Safety First mindset, including when operating company equipment and company vehicle
What we expect from you:
All we ask, is that you follow the NORTHWEST WAY and we can promise a long and fruitful career! As a NW teammate you serve as a NW Brand Ambassador, always focusing on the highest level of professionalism and image standards.
What We Offer
- Hourly Rate $16, a company vehicle upon route assignment and a company cell phone
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts
- Industry leading, quality, comprehensive training program
You’ve seen the Mouse on our billboards and trucks around town, now you can be part of the Northwest Exterminating Team! Competitive compensation, benefits, and training opportunities are only the beginning of your career with Northwest Exterminating. As part of the Team, you’ll make a difference in people’s lives by creating healthier living and working environments with our Green Home Services. With over 65 years' experience and continuous growth across the Southeast, Northwest will give you the stable work environment you need to advance your career. Consistently voted one of Atlanta’s Top Workplaces, Northwest's family-like culture is about making you feel welcomed and empowered. Come create extraordinary opportunities for yourself with Northwest!
What you need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must be 18 years of age
- No Experience Required!
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid)
- Ability to work in the field independently and manage route-based assignments
Physical Demands / Working Environment:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Northwest is an Equal Opportunity / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities Employer