Georgia Pest Control Association
1. 73 years of representation in advocacy
2. Opportunities to Earn CEUs
- Plenty of opportunities to earn CEUs throughout the entire state, some free, some value-priced.
3. Industry Insider Information
- Current information via our website, BugBytes, and magazine about what’s happening in the industry.
4. Discounted Business Materials
- Forms (service tickets, WDO graphs, forms, postcards, etc.) as well as regulatory books and educational materials.
5. Community of Like-Minded Professionals
- People dedicated to advancing our industry in the state.
6. Insurance and retirement options for those members who choose to participate. Click here to learn more...
7. Professional staff available to help you
8. Friendships & Networking
What Our Members Say
Many times we get caught thinking that GPCA is just about recertification hours. Without GPCA however, I would not know about the advances in technology or have a voice at the State Capitol, and most of all I would not have friends in our industry. I accepted an invitation to get involved. Saying yes was the best decision I have ever made.
Rex's Pest Control
Having worked in most states I quickly became aware of the worth, to all size companies, a strong state association was for our industry. GPCA as a very strong association has made our voice heard with: Legislators, Regulators and the public, all this translating to a better business climate for our industry.
Retired from Orkin Pest Control
Who’s looking out for my business? When I decided to join GPCA, I quickly found out who that was. As I have become more involved in GPCA over the years I have realized what a critical role it plays in my everyday business.
Skyline Pest Solutions and Home Inspections