Georgia Pest Control Association
1. 74 years of representation in advocacy
- We have a Political Action Committee (PAC) to donate to those members of the legislature that are favorable to Pest Control Issues
- We have an Industry Affairs Committee that makes policy decisions regarding pest control issues, both legislative and regulatory.
2. Opportunities to Earn CEUs
- Plenty of opportunities to earn CEUs throughout the entire state, and online, at a discounted rate.
- In-person conferences include Winter Conference in Athens, Summer Conference, Northwest Georgia Conference in Dalton, and South Georgia Conference in Macon
3. Industry Insider Information
- Current information via our website, BugBytes, alert emails about what’s happening in the industry.
4. Discounted Business Materials
- Forms (service tickets, WDO graphs, forms, postcards, etc.) as well as regulatory books and educational materials.
5. Community of Like-Minded Professionals
- People dedicated to advancing our industry in the state.
6. Insurance options for those members who choose to participate. Click here to learn more
7. Professional staff available to help you find your best path to achieving your goals in the pest control industry.
8. Friendships & Networking
9. Membership Directory
- Both a paper (updated annually) and an online directory (up-to-the-minute updates)
10. Scholarships for children of people working in the pest control industry and for those studying entomology
11. Job Board for those looking for employees in the industry and for those looking for employment. Click here to learn more.
12. A group of members called Georgia PestVets that advocate for veterans in the pest control industry
13. Leadership Training program to strengthen the future leaders in the industry and the Association
13. Train the Trainer classes that teach leaders how to best lead CEU classes through interactive classroom management
What Our Members Say
Many times we get caught thinking that GPCA is just about recertification hours. Without GPCA however, I would not know about the advances in technology or have a voice at the State Capitol, and most of all I would not have friends in our industry. I accepted an invitation to get involved. Saying yes was the best decision I have ever made.
Rex's Pest Control
Having worked in most states I quickly became aware of the worth, to all size companies, a strong state association was for our industry. GPCA as a very strong association has made our voice heard with: Legislators, Regulators and the public, all this translating to a better business climate for our industry.
Retired from Orkin Pest Control
Who’s looking out for my business? When I decided to join GPCA, I quickly found out who that was. As I have become more involved in GPCA over the years I have realized what a critical role it plays in my everyday business.
Skyline Pest Solutions and Home Inspections