GPCA's Political Action Committee
GPCA PAC is a non-partisan fund that supports the advocacy of Georgia’s Pest Control industry legislatively. Funded by voluntary contributions, the GPCA PAC supports candidates and officeholders who recognize the value of the pest control industry, understand the GPCA mission, and recognize the need for fair, consistent regulations, business practices, and industry development in Georgia.
How does GPCA PAC Help?
- GPCA PAC supports or opposes legislative proposals or bills that impact the pest control industry, affecting the quality and availability of pest control services customers receive.
- GPCA PAC educates legislators and public servants about the pest control industry and the people we serve.
- GPCA PAC helps legislators understand how legislation impacts services.
- GPCA PAC is how we, as an industry, can strengthen our voice in the State of Georgia
- Who can contribute to GPCA PAC: Participation is 100% voluntary. Any owner, operator, company, corporate entity, employee, or customer may contribute.
- Contribution Amount: You may contribute at any level you like – there is no set bar or standard. You may contribute $5 or $5000 – the amount is up to you – what is certain is this, every contribution makes a difference in effecting positive change in Georgia.
- Contribute to the GPCA PAC: Contributions can be made in many ways. Contact GPCA to connect on giving to the GPCA PAC (email@example.com) or mail contributions to GPCA PAC, 2034 Beaver Ruin Road, Norcross, GA 30071.