4th Tuesday Training-July
2 hrs HPC credit
9 - 11 a.m.
How to register:
If you already have a login please login to the website and then you should be able to register with the yellow register now button that appears above.
If you do not have a login follow these instructions:
1) Click "Join" at the top right-hand corner of this page or by clicking here.
2) Complete the profile by following the instructions on the Create Account page.
3) Verify that you are not a robot.
4) Verify your email address. If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your junk folder.
5) login using your new username which is your email address and the password that you set up during the creation process.
6) Come back to this page and click the register now button in yellow above.
If you get stuck or need help call us at 770-417-1881.
Classes run from 9 am to 11 am.
Please be reminded that each attendee must log into the Zoom class on an independent device, have a camera that is ON showing the attendee, and attend at least 55 minutes of each hour of class. Failure to comply will jeopardize the receipt of CEUs.
This month will be 2 hours HPC.
Registration ends July 24th at 10 a.m.
Total event refunds will be made if cancellation is received in writing via email 40 days prior to the event.
Cancellations received 39 days to 25 days prior to the event will receive a refund minus a 25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 24 days or sooner before the event will not receive a refund unless they have a doctor's excuse. The doctor's excuse will give them a 25% refund.
No refund will be given for no-shows.
For More Information:
Thank you for registering for the 4th Tuesday Class on Tuesday, July 25, 2023; 2 hrs HPC credit from 9 AM to 11 AM via Zoom.
Please be reminded that every technician and operator must be login to their own device, have the camera on, be focused on the technician or operator, and be present for 55 minutes of every hour of class. Failure to comply with these requirements may result in CEUs not being credited.