Train the Trainer in Griffin
Wally Holden will be the facilitator
Location: UGA Griffin Campus
University of Georgia Griffin Campus1109 Experiment Street
Griffin, GA 30223
How to register:
If you already have a login please login to the website and then you should be able to register with the yellow register now button that appears above.
If you do not have a login follow these instructions:
1) Click "Join" at the top right-hand corner of this page or by clicking here.
2) Complete the profile by following the instructions on the Create Account page.
3) Verify that you are not a robot.
4) Verify your email address. If you don't see the email in your inbox, check your junk folder.
5) login using your new username which is your email address and the password that you set up during the creation process.
6) Come back to this page and click the register now button in yellow above.
If you get stuck or need help call us at 770-417-1881.
This program is for any GPCA Members or Non-Members who are interested in becoming a GA Approved Speaker OR you just want to improve your facilitation skills!
What you will learn in this 2-day Program:
- Your natural strengths as a Trainer
- Adult Learning Principles
- Training Design Principles
- Platform Skills such as body language, voice & word selection
- How to organize your training
- How to write objectives
- Managing time tips and techniques
- Managing Media (PPT & Video)
- How to engage learners and manage group dynamics
- You will be given opportunities to practice and self-evaluate
Registration ends August 8th at 10 AM
Total event refunds will be made if cancellation is received in writing via email 40 days prior to the event.
Cancellations received 39 days to 25 days prior to the event will receive a refund minus a 25% cancellation fee.
Cancellations received 24 days or sooner before the event will not receive a refund unless they have a doctor's excuse. The doctor's excuse will give them a 25% refund.
No refund will be given for no-shows.