GPCA Guardians

Guardian LogoMost major associations have a founder’s society, platinum level, guardian group, etc. which are companies with a vision about the future of their trade association. Guardians understand that if you stand still, you are falling behind. Making budget each year isn’t enough. It takes seed money to raise the level of professionalism and plan for the future.

Money collected in the Guardian account is protected in a separate checking account. No more than 10% of money collected may be used in recognizing the Guardians (receptions, banners, etc.) leaving 90% of money collected to be utilized for the purpose intended. The projects will be announced at the winter conference based on the amount of money collected this fall.

The cost for Guardian participation is $1,000.00 annually. It may be paid in a lump sum or billed in $250 increments quarterly.

If you are interested in becoming a Guardian please contact one of the program's co-chairs: Chuck Carney,  chuckc@cookspest.com or Rick Bell, rbell@arrowexterminators.com, or you may call the GPCA office at 770-417-1881.

The Guardians committee co-chairs are Chuck Carney, Rick Bell, and Tom Diederich *Honorary.


We salute the Guardians who have pledged their support.

GPCA Guardians

Active Pest Control
Active Pest Control
(678)446-9565
Adams Exterminators, Inc.
Adams Exterminators, Inc.
(229)435-6257
Advanced Services for Pest Control
Advanced Services for Pest Control
(706)860-0116
Atlantic Paste & Glue/Catchmaster
Atlantic Paste & Glue/Catchmaster
1104 Scarlet Sage Circle
Auburn, GA 30011
(347)263-3700
Arrow Exterminators
Arrow Exterminators
Athens Exterminating, Inc.
Athens Exterminating, Inc.
(706)546-7438
Bayer Environmental Sciences
Bayer Environmental Sciences
527 West Main St
Lexington, GA 30648
(770)289-1929
Bell Laboratories
Bell Laboratories
3699 Kinsman Blvd
Madison, WI 53704
(203)915-5399
Briostack Software
Briostack Software
525 S 850 E Suite 3
Lehi, UT 84043
(801)623-5200
Bug Busters
Bug Busters
P.O. Box 2129
Acworth, GA 30102
(770)517-0200
Cingo Pest
Cingo Pest
(478)272-6271
Coleman Services, Inc.
Coleman Services, Inc.
4980 McPherson Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
(770)993-0004
Compass Pest Management
Compass Pest Management
(706)778-1073
Coppermines Pest Control
Coppermines Pest Control
P.O. Box 579
Dahlonega, GA 30533
(706)864-9757
Corteva Agriscience
Corteva Agriscience
1697 Atlanta Highway SE
Statham, GA 30666
(515)720-2689
Decisely
Decisely
3700 Mansell Road Suite 400
Alpharetta, GA 30022
(404)578-5550
Enviroguard
Enviroguard
456 Bandy Lane
Ringgold, GA 30736
(706)965-9078
FMC Corporation
FMC Corporation
945 Golden Grove Lane
Florence, KY 41042
(859)630-3163
Forshaw Inc.
Forshaw Inc.
650 State Street
Charlotte, NC 28208
(704)372-6790
Future Services, Inc.
Future Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 1009
Grayson, GA 30017
7709798180
Gregory Pest Solutions
Gregory Pest Solutions
P.O. Box 6713
Greenville, SC 29606
(864)675-6226
Jury Pest Services
Jury Pest Services
1736 Georgia Avenue
North Augusta, SC 29841
(803)441-0007
Knox Pest Control
Knox Pest Control
8158 Fortson Business Park Blvd. Suite A
Fortson, GA 31909
(706)660-1577
Liphatech
Liphatech
2476 Hogan Road
East Point, GA 30344
(404)725-6094
Massey Services, Inc. - Corporate
Massey Services, Inc. - Corporate
315 Groveland St
Orlando, FL 32804
(407)645-2500
McGriff Insurance Services
McGriff Insurance Services
770-274-2918
Northwest Exterminating
Northwest Exterminating
830 Kennesaw Ave.
Marietta, GA 30060
(770)293-2700
Oldham Chemicals Co., Inc.
Oldham Chemicals Co., Inc.
476 Flowering Wells Rd Suite G1
Martinez, GA 30907
(800)888-5502
Orkin
Orkin
Peachtree Pest Control Co, Inc
Peachtree Pest Control Co, Inc
326 Brogdon Road
Suwanee, GA 30024
(770)931-9099
Red Coat Services
Red Coat Services
4016 Flowers Rd Suite 455
Atlanta, GA 30360
(404)665-3985
PSSI Pest Solutions
PSSI Pest Solutions
11660 Alpharetta Highway Building 300, Suite 350
Roswell, GA 30076-3803
(770)619-2898
Syngenta
Syngenta
465 Jamestown Road
Cookeville, TN 38501
(931)528-2763
Terminix
Terminix
4031 Cumberland Glen Lane SE
Smyma, GA 30080
(470)259-4678
Veseris
Veseris
2180 Irvindale Drive
Chamblee, GA 30341
(770)986-7600
Zone Pest Solutions
Zone Pest Solutions
4922 Summer Oak Drive
Buford, GA 30518
(678)618-1339
Tom Diederich
Tom Diederich
(770)592-9819
Eunice Hall
Eunice Hall
(770)366-0924